[hey, mes belles, get those minds outta the gutter.... leave a little more room for my mind!]
|3 cups flour||1/2 cup sugar|
|4 tsp. baking powder||1/2 tsp. salt|
|2 eggs,beaten||1/2 cup milk|
|1/2 cup melted butter|
1. Mix dry ingredients,then stir in rest of ingredients.
2. Knead lightly 10 times.
3. Roll or pat into a 12"x16" rectangle.
|1/2 cup sugar||1 tsp. cinnamon|
|1/4 cup. melted butter|
4. Spread filling over dough and roll as for a jelly roll.
5. Cut into 12 equal portions and place in either 12 greased muffin tins or a greased 9x13 pan.
6. Bake in 350-375'F oven for 25-30 min.
High Altitude: I am at 5700 feet here in Boulder, and I bake them at 350'F for 22 minutes.
Serve them right out of the oven with some butter on top, or store in a air-tight container. If cool, put some butter on top and micro for 25 seconds. Makes a yummy breakfast or treat!
As always, if you have a recipe you want to share, Email me!